Objective 1. Protocol Engine Development.
Conversion of protocol definition screens to a Web Server / Browser
environment using combination of Flagship, Netscape, Java and Web Server
- Work with managers, clinicians, and payors to define a full set of
protocols at our demonstration site. If needed modify protocol engine to
ensure that all protocols can be properly described and implemented.
- Work closely with clinic physicians to see if protocol definition screens
need to be customized by specialty, to make it easier to setup and alter
protocols for particular types of practices.
Complete the development and implementation of modules needed to detect
triggering events from data sources residing in a variety of environments.
Primary development will be with Flagship, to run in background on the
- If the system can be setup with a high degree of integration with the
primary data entry system, the Event Monitor will determine if one or more
changes to data constitute a triggering event by scanning protocol definitions
for a match.
- Action Implementer will translate actions from the list into Web Server
HTML files to be sent to the browser, optionally with a Java Applet.
- Rules Enforcer will scan data sets with which we do not have real time
integration to see if there are changes in the data which match definitions
of triggering events.
- Setup and test wide variety of forms and reports needed to meet needs
of clinic, managers, and insurers.
Copyright 1997 CK Software, Inc., 210 N. Higgins, Suite 334, Missoula, MT 59802
Phone: (406) 721-2606 Fax: 721-4225